Warrior in the woods
Working hard • Having fun!
No Membership Fees
No Test or Belt Fees
No Hidden Fees… Ever!
Package & Family Discounts Available
Click the button to download a PDF form to get your Free Pass.
Choose your class and check out the weekly schedule.
a weekend of intensive, fun, reality-based training outside the academy
You’re going to train hard, sweat a lot, have fun — and learn so much!
Every Warrior in the Woods event begins with a safety briefing
Some of the skills taught at past Warrior in the Woods camps include:
- Wilderness First Aid
- Kubaton (for self-defense)
- Basic Handgun/Shotgun Familiarization
- Weapons retention
- Knife Fighting & Knife/Handgun/Long Gun Defense
- Primitive Fire Building
- Land Navigation/Orienteering
- Lashing and Rope Tying
- AKTion Gauntlet — A challenging, fun, teambuilding course to test the skills you’ve learned during the Warrior in the Woods camp.
- Debriefing and review
You must be a student at AKT Combatives Academy (16 years or older).