Discover Anatomical Vulnerabilities
Gain the Advantage!
A Comprehensive dive into the anatomy and biomechanics of martial arts.
- Execute your techniques with surgical precision.
- Develop faster strikes, more powerful kicks, more effective throws, and more efficient submissions.
- From stand-up striking to grappling, and everything in between, enhance your skillset and capitalize on your opponent’s vulnerabilities.
- Over 400 full color images & illustrations demonstrating accurate and relevant human anatomy and biomechanics.
- More than just an anatomy book; each chapter includes Clinical Significance and Martial Arts Relevance sections that aid in improving techniques and in preventing injury.
- Separate chapters on each of the human anatomy systems, how they interact, and their application to martial arts training. Includes the integumentary, skeletal, muscular, nervous, cardiovascular, respiratory, lymphatic, genitourinary, and endocrine systems; as well as terminology, biomechanics, and pseudoscience in martial arts.